Thursday, August 23, 2012

Minion Beanie ~ another great gift idea!!!

                                                           Thanks a Minion!!!! For my Hat!!!


Who wouldn't love to have a Minion Hat ~ Let me know if you want a one large eye or a two eyed Minion Hat and I'll get that completed for you within four weeks!
$25 each ~ plus shipping               


                 $35 each ~ Teen/Adult size
               

I can also Add Flaps To you Hat!




Thanks so much for popping by today ~ let me know if you'd like to order something hand made ~ please stay tuned as this is just getting up and going, more products to upload ~ Please Note: Colors may vary, but I will do my best to do a colour match on your ordered item! ~ I hope you have a wonderful day ~ Blessings ~ Denise ~

Photo courtesy of Angela Kroeker Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment ~ I do read each one and truly appreciate your time ~ thanks so much for stopping and enjoy your day!