Thursday, November 8, 2012

Whooo Whooo For You!

I've been wanting to create an owl hat so badly ~ I'm glad someone asked me to create one for them, got the idea out of my head and into my hands ~ if you'd like one, let me know and I'll get to work on that for you ~ state the size and two color combo that you'd like!















3-6 Months
6-12 Months


Toddler/Preschooler
Child
$30 for Hat ~  

I can create  a pay pal button for you upon ordering or etransfer works for me! 
Thanks so much for popping by today ~ let me know if you'd like to order something hand made ~ all items from a non smoking home ~ Please Note: Colors may vary, but I will do my best to do a colour match on your ordered item! ~ I hope you have a wonderful day ~ Blessings ~ Denise ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment ~ I do read each one and truly appreciate your time ~ thanks so much for stopping and enjoy your day!