Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Thing 1 & Thing 2 Hats

Thing 1 & Thing 2 Hats, for your adorable little ones! 

















What a fun set of hats to own for your children!
Hats Sold Individually

                                                                
                                                                       3-6 Months
                                                                       6-12 Months


Toddler/Preschooler

Child

I will create a pay pal button for you upon ordering or etransfer works for me!

$35 for Each Hat + Shipping 
Please allow 3-4 weeks for shipping ~ Canadian & US shipping fee will differ ~ please let me know and I'll create a new pay pal button for you! 


Thanks so much for popping by today ~ let me know if you'd like to order something hand made ~ all items from a non smoking home ~ Please Note: Colors may vary, but I will do my best to do a colour match on your ordered item! ~ I hope you have a wonderful day ~ Blessings ~ Denise ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment ~ I do read each one and truly appreciate your time ~ thanks so much for stopping and enjoy your day!